[CWG-Stewardship] For your review - version V3.3

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Wed Apr 22 02:03:46 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 21-Apr-15 15:24, manning wrote:
> The ONLY open/transparent option is to ask the .INT registrants what they would like to see done going
> forward.

This makes sense.
I think this has been suggested before.

I certainly have a great deal of trouble suggesting a transition plan
that cements the .int status quo as the solution for ever.  Even if we
do not do this now at the last minute when we put it aside earlier, I
believe we must have a way for the .int registrants to have some say in
their long term future post transition.

avri

---