[CWG-Stewardship] For your review - version V3.3

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Apr 22 13:50:22 UTC 2015

Andrew's questions/suggestion seem very good to me.  With regard to the GNSO though, to date it hasn't really dealt with policy regarding the root.  I think that may need to change going forward, not only for issues like this one but also to allow it to serve as an escalation body for the CSC as currently proposed.

Chuck