[CWG-Stewardship] [client com] CWG Meeting #42: Sidley Proposed Inserts

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 23:00:50 UTC 2015

Chuck:

My mistake. It is hard to follow the various threads.

-ed

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 5:29 PM, Gomes, Chuck <cgomes at verisign.com> wrote:

>  I understand that Eduardo but I don’t see how that relates to my
> question.  I still think the community should charter the CCWG.
>

> Chuck

*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by
mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.