[CWG-Stewardship] Final Version for Publication (redline)

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 06:07:05 UTC 2015

Great! Thanks for this. I think it would have been a good idea to have
included the roles of the PTI as I think its a critical entity in this
proposal.
That said, I hope the PC template would ask for suggestions from the
community on the role and composition of PTI

Thanks to everyone that made this happen.

Regards

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.