[CWG-Stewardship] Final Version for Publication (redline)

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 06:27:39 UTC 2015

Seun,

I assume you are referring to the PTI Board and not to the PTI entity as a
whole.  I think the role of the PTI entity is fairly clear.  As to the role
and composition of the PTI Board, I don't believe there was sufficient
convergence on anything that could be included, even in the alternative.
Thus, I would say that it was a good idea *not* to include it.

As for the public comment template, I saw no indication in our discussions
that it was intended to contain any specific questions.  Rather, my
understanding was that it was essentially a series of sections, following
the subsections of the proposal, that could be filled in by the commenter.
Having looked at the template, it appears consistent with that
understanding.

Greg

Greg