[CWG-Stewardship] Final Version for Publication (redline)

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 07:18:11 UTC 2015

Hi Greg,

Yeah I meant the board, but logically speaking one would expect that the
role of PTI would also dictate/determine the role of it's board; A typical
organisation board ensures it's mission/purpose is carried out.

As per the template, I think you are right about that. Finger crossed then
on getting  specific direction from the community, even though it's not
included in our proposal.

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.