[CWG-Stewardship] Two additional webinars on 6-7 May

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Tue Apr 28 20:18:27 UTC 2015

Dear CWG-Stewardship,

Following a request from our GAC member Elise Lindeberg and the two briefing
webinars on 24 April <https://community.icann.org/x/ryYnAw>  (last week),
the Chairs are going to hold two additional webinars on 6-7 May. The
announcement will be posted within the next 24h, but I wanted to share the
information with the group now.

The two additional webinars will be held on:
6 May from 13:00 ­ 14:30 UTC (time zone converter here
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=CWG-Stewardship+We
binar&iso=20150506T13&p1=1440&ah=1&am=30> )
7 May from 06:00 ­ 07:30 UTC (time zone converter here
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=CWG-Stewardship+We
binar&iso=20150507T06&p1=1440&ah=1&am=30> )

These webinars will focus more on the content of the proposal and less on
the work process that led to the development of the 2nd draft proposal. The
main value of these webinars is that they will allow for further questions
and answers from the community, while still giving the community enough time
to submit comments in time for the close of the public comment period on 20
May.

Brenda will send calendar notices to the group with call details.

Talk to you all on the CWG call on Thursday,
Grace