[CWG-Stewardship] A few additional comments for … Two additional webinars on 6-7 May

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Apr 28 21:42:26 UTC 2015

Chris,

While I believe that that separation should only happen after several progressive steps and that it should be only done for intractable breaches, I also don’t think it is wise to make it so difficult that ICANN essentially believes that there is no real threat of that happening because that would be little different than giving them the rights to operate IANA in perpetuity, which I think would be a terrible mistake.

Chuck