[CWG-Stewardship] Agenda for Thursday 30 April at 11:00 UTC

Paul M Kane - CWG paul.kane-cwg at icb.co.uk
Thu Apr 30 14:30:04 UTC 2015

Agree with Seun, Chuck, and Donna :-)

I think we need to have regard and define/agree:

i) the (limited scope) role/remit of the PTI Board.
ii) To whom are IANA staff accountable, PTI Board or ICANN Board?
iii) How are the members of the PTI Board (s)elected?

ICANN Corporate Board control the funding available to PTI (Board and Staff)
..... PTI only gains its authority to act from ICANN Corporate Board (so ICANN
Corporation's Board must reserve the right to fire/sack/spill members of the PTI
Board) ....

iv) How to avoid by capture the ICANN Corporate Staff/Board to the detriment of
the IANA customers/ICANN Community as a whole?

Best

Paul