[CWG-Stewardship] A few additional comments for … Two additional webinars on 6-7 May

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 18:59:43 UTC 2015

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.
On 30 Apr 2015 18:49, "Milton L Mueller" <mueller at syr.edu> wrote:

I agree with you that ccTLD redelegations can be more sensitive than gTLD
delegations, I don’t think the IFO should have discretion to make those
decisions, it should simply edit the zone file as directed. Do you disagree?

SO:
+1 to this as well (I presume as directed mean based on
policies/guidelines). A question one may want to ask is whether the current
IANA department has not been "editing the zone file as directed"(using your
words)