[CWG-Stewardship] [client com] IPR Memo

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Thu Aug 6 14:55:19 UTC 2015

I don’t understand this reasoning, we are happy with ICANN being the steward of the IANA functions, and retaining the ability to contract with different IFO’s if needed due to the failure of the IFO, but we are not happy with them being the steward of the IANA trademarks?
Under the CWG proposal the PTI will be the IFO and ICANN will be the IANA steward.

-James