[CWG-Stewardship] Comments from Richard Hill

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Aug 7 12:36:14 UTC 2015

Dear Jonathan and Alissa,

I have a question about process here: how are the ICG and the CWG
treating comments that fall outside a public consultation period? Are
these receiving special treatment and if so, why? I note the CWG has
just opened a public consultation period - should these comment have
gone into the CWG consultation rather than using this seemingly special
track?
Kindest regards,

Olivier