[CWG-Stewardship] FW: CWG/CRISP/IANAPLAN Coordination

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Aug 11 14:20:18 UTC 2015

Hi,

I think this is a very good way to proceed and am grateful that the
process has begun.

It is obvious that there are  very different views on how the IPR can be
dealt with.  I will be happy to see it dealt with in a way that neither
deprecates those who hold different views nor pathologizes those who
disagree with a favorite position. I look forward to updates on the
discussions that will be held in the  chairs' group.

Good luck.

avri