[CWG-Stewardship] FW: CWG/CRISP/IANAPLAN Coordination

Martin Boyle Martin.Boyle at nominet.org.uk
Wed Aug 12 16:14:39 UTC 2015

As far as I'm concerned, I'm one of Avri's "more and more people" subject to us being able to find a clear framework for accountability on the holder of the IPR and domain names to the operational communities.  That really is about granting rights to the use of the resources for the purpose of the IANA functions operation by whomsoever is appointed to provide the IANA functions operator(s) services.