[CWG-Stewardship] FW: The CRISP Team observation on IPR

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 19:22:52 UTC 2015

Thanks for sharing this Jonathan. I note from CRISP response that going the
IETF trust route would require less/no further consultation with her
community. I think we (CWG) could agree to this route as well, while
indicating the expected "high level" principles for the holder of the IPR.

The principles can then be developed further at the implementation phase.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*