[CWG-Stewardship] CCWG - Latest Version of PC2 Tool

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 15:31:30 UTC 2015

All,

Latest, Aug. 21, version of the PC2 tool for public comments attached.

this includes the comments from:

   - the Heritage Foundation
   - the ICANN Board

Given the tool does not provide a view of complete responses and how they
were analyzed I have included two additional files one for each of the
Heritage Foundation and the ICANN Board submissions where I have
amalgamated the relative comments from the PC2 tool at the end these
original submissions - let me know if you find this useful.

Also please note the following from the ICANN Board submission regarding
their original list of questions to the CCWG:

   - While the detailed review work is still forthcoming, a preliminary
   review of the Proposal indicates that there are still some areas where key
   details will need to be finalized before the transition of the stewardship
   from NTIA can occur. Below are some examples of areas that need to be
   finalized or improved. Our fiduciary duty as Board members requires us
   to understand the operational impacts of the recommendations that the
   community will be asking the Board to accept in the near future, so the
   Board will work to identify the open areas that need to be finalized. *The
   earlier questions provided by the Board to the CCWG were an attempt to
   point out areas where additional information or considerations would be
   helpful in supporting the proposal. While the shift to the sole member
   model has removed some of the questions about individual parts of the ICANN
   community being able to exercise statutory powers, the Board’s intent was
   and continues to be that the questions serve as guidance to the CCWG in
   considering whether sufficient detail is in place within the proposal.*

*Cheers*

*B.*