[CWG-Stewardship] CWG Position on IANA IPR

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 15:20:37 UTC 2015

Hi,

Jonathan, the numbers community was actually referring to the IFO when they
said "independent of the IANA Numbering Services Operator"

If we want to go by similar phrasing, then we can say "independent of the
IANA *Names* Services Operator" which will still imply the IFO

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*