[CWG-Stewardship] CWG Position on IANA IPR

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Aug 27 03:23:47 UTC 2015

If the reason for not having the property with the IFO is separability,
then that can be a rationale for Numbers and Protocols not wanting to
let ICANN retain the property.

It does not serve as a rationale for Names for whom the PTI is the IFO
and for which there is a separation process defined.  It therefore
cannot be Names' rationale.

As far as I can tell Names rationale for not leaving it with ICANN and
moving it to a suitable trust is compromise with the other 2 OCs.

avri

On 26-Aug-15 22:47, Mueller, Milton L wrote:
> [...]

---