[CWG-Stewardship] FINAL - Agreed text for IANA Service Level

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 12:44:52 UTC 2015

Hello Paul,

Thanks for this very important milestone update. Considering that this was
developed "by" and unanimously approved by both parties, I would expect
little or no major comment on it. I also note that quite a number of new
reporting/monitoring features is being introduced (thumbs up)

Speaking about the document being final, is there any intention of putting
it to comment from the CWG and/or PC? in near future?

Cheers!

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.