[CWG-Stewardship] CWG - Draft Report for Singapore

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 18:31:06 UTC 2015

Bernard:

Thank you for generating this document.

I suggest to add, in the Overview of the Contract Co. Model/Authority
section (page 7), the fact that Contract Co will generate RFPs to look for
other operators every X number of years as part of their mandate.

-ed

On Sun, Feb 1, 2015 at 1:40 PM, Bernard Turcotte <turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
> wrote:

> All, please find attached the draft report for the Singapore meeting and
> the updated timeline.
>
> Questions and comments welcome.
>
> Jonathan and Lise would also like input on questions which could be added
> to this document which would provide useful feedback for our work.
>
> Cheers.
>
> B.

*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by
mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.