[CWG-Stewardship] CWG - Draft Report for Singapore

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 18:32:25 UTC 2015

I believe the annexes should be deleted. We shouldn't overplay the
statistical validity of these charts, which were really intended to be
internal working tools. They are way too abbreviated to be useful to the
reader and will be easily misinterpreted without significant explanation,
which is not the point of this document.  The high points have already been
made in the narrative of the document.

Greg

--

*Gregory S. Shatan **ï* *Abelman Frayne & Schwab*

*Partner** | IP | Technology | Media | Internet*

*666 Third Avenue | New York, NY 10017-5621*

*Direct*  212-885-9253 *| **Main* 212-949-9022

*Fax*  212-949-9190 *|* *Cell *917-816-6428

*gsshatan at lawabel.com <gsshatan at lawabel.com>*

*ICANN-related: gregshatanipc at gmail.com <gregshatanipc at gmail.com>*

*www.lawabel.com <http://www.lawabel.com/>*