[CWG-Stewardship] CWG - Draft Report for Singapore

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 18:40:21 UTC 2015

This is an open point, at best. I (among others) believe that "mandatory
RFPs" are a bad idea.

--

*Gregory S. Shatan **ï* *Abelman Frayne & Schwab*

*Partner** | IP | Technology | Media | Internet*

*666 Third Avenue | New York, NY 10017-5621*

*Direct*  212-885-9253 *| **Main* 212-949-9022

*Fax*  212-949-9190 *|* *Cell *917-816-6428

*gsshatan at lawabel.com <gsshatan at lawabel.com>*

*ICANN-related: gregshatanipc at gmail.com <gregshatanipc at gmail.com>*

*www.lawabel.com <http://www.lawabel.com/>*