[CWG-Stewardship] CWG - Draft Report for Singapore

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 19:23:48 UTC 2015

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.
On 1 Feb 2015 19:40, "Greg Shatan" <gregshatanipc at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is an open point, at best. I (among others) believe that "mandatory
RFPs" are a bad idea.

If I read this to mean what I think it is, I think I can identify myself
with the "others". Although I am not sure I understand why Greg says the
annex could be confusing but I think since those surveys are mentioned then
it's helpful to reference them (they may not be annexed).
We need to note that we are going to be talking to a community that may not
have been following CWG at all and while it's good to sum this up, adequate
referencing will be helpful for newbies who wants to contribute
meaningfully.

I will suggest once finalised, this is sent out (as an official communique
from co-chairs) to the community prior to Singapore so people can be more
prepared/informed

Overall looks good.

Thanks.

Cheers!

> On Sunday, February 1, 2015, Eduardo Diaz <eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Bernard:
>>
>> Thank you for generating this document.
>>
>> I suggest to add, in the Overview of the Contract Co. Model/Authority
section (page 7), the fact that Contract Co will generate RFPs to look for
other operators every X number of years as part of their mandate.

turcotte.bernard at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> All, please find attached the draft report for the Singapore meeting
and the updated timeline.

>>> Questions and comments welcome.
>>>
>>> Jonathan and Lise would also like input on questions which could be
added to this document which would provide useful feedback for our work.

>>> Cheers.
>>>
>>> B.

>> --
>> NOTICE: This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by
mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.