[CWG-Stewardship] CWG - Draft Report for Singapore

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Sun Feb 1 20:22:00 UTC 2015

All,

To set expectations and remind one another of the purpose of this Discussion Document and of this draft.

The overarching purpose is as described at the outset of the document as follows:

1.      To inform the community of the work undertaken and progress to date

and

2.      To seek community input on key and intractable issues in order to assist the CWG in its deliberations

In order to achieve both 1 & 2 above, it is imperative to get the document into circulation within the community as soon as possible.

With the publication of this draft to the CWG, we aim to obtain the following from the you:

A.      Input on areas of substantial concern with the document as drafted

and

B.      Input as to which questions should be added to the document in order to best direct community input with regard to purpose 2 above.

Accordingly, please can you provide any input as soon as possible and, in any event, by 48 hours from distribution of this document to the CWG i.e. 18h00 UTC on 03 February 2015.

Thank-you.

Jonathan & Lise

Co-chairs