[CWG-Stewardship] CWG - Draft Report for Singapore

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Feb 2 08:20:44 UTC 2015

Hi,

One to the comments I would make is that the notion of separability, the
ability to remove the IANA function from ICANN without necessarily
separating the function from ICANN at this time, is common to both
solutions as it is contained in the principles and both solutions allow
for this, though in a different manner (contract co vs. so-called
nuclear options).  I beleive it should get a point in the " *Common
points between the two models* "

avri