[CWG-Stewardship] CWG - Draft Report for Singapore

Jaap Akkerhuis jaap at NLnetLabs.nl
Mon Feb 2 11:33:24 UTC 2015

 > All, please find attached the draft report for the Singapore meeting and
 > the updated timeline.
 >
 > Questions and comments welcome.

I have tried to read this as an innocent interested bystander
interested in the subject matter. And then I'm quickly lost.

The Document starts to with an "Executive summary" but where this
summary ends isn't clear but I assume after the first section on page
6. Also, it isn't a summary but more an overview of activities. As far
as I can see, it has actually three parts: The "summary", an overview
of the current models and some extra material (the additional
considerations and thee appendices summarizing the public comments ion
some form).

I propose to add a preface (reading guide) stating this (and changing
the summary heading in the process), and also add some sentence
stating that this is that this is not intended to be a comprehansive
all inclusive description of all the ins and outs of the various
discussions but just an introduction to the dscussions at (pick a
date, I propose 31st of January) to stimulate the discussion and and
further thoughts. For the full details, point to the mail list
archives, the web pages on the community web, the various chartering
members etc. Provide links to that, the public forum, the meeting(s)
in Singapore etc.

 > Jonathan and Lise would also like input on questions which could be added
 > to this document which would provide useful feedback for our work.

I don't have anything on the moment.

	jaap