[CWG-Stewardship] CWG - Draft Report for Singapore

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Feb 2 12:40:59 UTC 2015

To be consistent with our charter, if we talk about the RZM, I think we should do so in the context of replacing NTIA's accountability with regard to the RZM.  The drawback is that there doesn't seem to be much we can say without more input from NTIA, nor does it seem possible for community members to be able to provide much constructive input until that input is received.  Maybe we should say something like this: "The CWG charter task of providing a replacement for NTIA's accountability role with regard to the RZM function is one that will need to be considered once more direction is given by NTIA."
Chuck