[CWG-Stewardship] CWG - Draft Report for Singapore

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Feb 2 13:38:42 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

this is just to let you know of my support of all of Alan Greenberg's
comments.

I like the document as it currently stands since it reflects where we
are today.

I am just a little surprised of the Contract Co. model looking more and
more like the creation of another ICANN. (since it appears to point
towards hosting the CSC & MRT)
Since there is so much opposition to creating another ICANN, that's
pretty much discrediting the Contract Co. model altogether.

Kindest regards,

Olivier