[CWG-Stewardship] CWG - Draft Report for Singapore

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Feb 2 16:50:19 UTC 2015

Given that RFP3 worked exclusively on the Contract Co model and only
recently dcided to work on alternatives, it would be as a possible
replacement of the CC proposal. But I can lve with either wording.

On support, I think that is an accurate statement. At least one
chartering organization has said it would not support the CC model,
and others have been silent. And we made the conscious decision to
start, at great expense of time and effort, the RFP3B group.

Alan