[CWG-Stewardship] CWG - DRAFT discussion document for Singapore V3.5

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 01:12:58 UTC 2015

All,

At the request of Lise and Jonathan, given the time-frame is incredibly
short, I am including version 3.5 of the discussion document.

Based on 3.2 all changes are in track changes and each change has been
attribute via a comment bubble to the person or persons who made the
original comment/request.

We have also included the questions which were suggested on today's RFP3
call.

As per Jonathan's request we do need to get this done before heading to
Singapore which for most of us will be mid-day Wednesday of this week. As
such we would appreciate any significant comments by noon UTC of Wednesday
this week at which point we will finalize the document for general
distribution.

Thank You.

B.

Ps clean and track changes version included.