[CWG-Stewardship] CWG - DRAFT discussion document for Singapore V3.5

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 17:29:29 UTC 2015

I thought the point was that ICANN does not provide any funds *to* IETF and
RIRs for their internal costs (such as they are) relating to IANA processes
(which I assume is primarily policy-related).  By contrast, ICANN funds its
own costs relating to IANA policy-making, as well as funding the IANA
Functions Operator aspect of IANA.  Maybe that's a different point....

Greg