[CWG-Stewardship] CWG - DRAFT discussion document for Singapore V3.5

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 18:06:19 UTC 2015

Hi Chuck,

Well i guess my main point is whether such "accountability" question
relating to entire IANA function is best asked by the CCWG, i am not
necessarily weighing in on the question itself as i think its relevant.

The RIR contribute $823k, however that amount is not necessarily payment
for IANA services but just voluntary contribution (call it contribution to
internet development). Perhaps i should note that budgetary concern related
to the numbers contribution was also raised during the development of the
numbers proposal (you may read the thread if interested [1])

Regards
1. https://www.nro.net/pipermail/ianaxfer/2015-January/000288.html

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*