[CWG-Stewardship] CWG - DRAFT discussion document for Singapore V3.5

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 18:23:17 UTC 2015

Apologies for the loose language.  I was not really thinking of "IANA
policy" but rather "names" policy, which really only hits IANA after ICANN
implements these policies, turns them into rules and processes, and a
registry starts a process which results in the IANA staff receiving a
request.  Perhaps I was trying to draw a parallel between IETF and RIRs in
their relation to the IANA Functions Operations and ICANN (non-IANA) and
its relation to the IANA Functions Operations (performed by the IANA staff).

Greg