[CWG-Stewardship] FW: CWG - Discussion document for Singapore

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Tue Feb 3 21:16:50 UTC 2015

All,

Please see attached for the final version of the CWG Discussion Document for Singapore. Thank-you to all who contributed to the preparation and refinement of the document.

We believe that we now have an excellent document, prepared in good faith, that attempts to capture and summarise the considerable progress made by this group to date. Moreover, we hope that this, together with our other communication and interaction work, will provide the broader community with a solid base to understand the work of the CWG to-date and therefore, to effectively engage with us as we move ahead towards a proposal.

We look forward to working with you over the next week or so on this important phase of our work and for those who are travelling to Singapore, safe travels and see you there.

Best wishes,

Jonathan & Lise

Co-chairs