[CWG-Stewardship] {SPAM/L} Re: [Cctldworld] [ccTLDcommunity] Questions regarding InternetNZ's views on the IANA transition

Paul M Kane Paul.Kane at icb.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 10:33:22 UTC 2015

Due to the way in which the mailing lists are managed - I am a little out of the
loop, but here's a quick update.

Within the CWG group there is significant support for both the "internal" and
"external" models.

Within the ccTLD community I think the same is true for both internal and
external.

So there is no reason why both models cannot co-exist and operate efficiently,
serving their respective constituencies.

I am now going to Singapore, so see some of you next week.  If are not in
Singapore and want a particular view expressed, I am happy to make sure your
perspective is aired.

Regards to all

Paul