[CWG-Stewardship] [] CCWG California Law Response

Steve Crocker steve.crocker at icann.org
Tue Feb 10 02:22:48 UTC 2015

FWIW, the Board does have internal discipline processes in place that can result in removal of a Board member.  The criteria are related to proper behavior as a Board member, but every Board member is specifically empowered to vote his or her own conscience on each and every resolution.  Further, we make a point of offering each Board member the opportunity to insert into the record a statement accompanying his or vote if he or she is dissenting or abstaining.  (The option is also there if the member is concurring, but that’s hardly ever an issue.)

Steve