[CWG-Stewardship] checking on rumors of big changes in the way we work

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Feb 10 15:53:35 UTC 2015

Hi,

No, sorry. It was something we heard. No details given other than that
we had to come to the meeting to hear more.  So it was perhaps a
trailer to make sure we came to the meeting.  As if anyone could keep us
away.

Also, it was an ALAC IANA transition WG meeting I was sitting in, not an
ALAC new gTLD meeting, but I was reading an email from the new gTLD list
at the time, so I had a context leak.  One of the problems of
multitasking: memory leaks.

avri

PS. A few of us in NCSG ( Brenden Kuerbis, Matt Shears and me) have been
working on an Integrated Model
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SvKDEIaeHdre3BQXHNe1K3hCA95dsFWqWAz2Kg5YZCU/edit?usp=sharing>
proposal the last few days in which we try to satisfy some of the
important considerations of both the External and Internal models while
maintaining simplicity, security, stability and resiliency. This is
still a work in progress. But I heard there were 'rumors' about it, so
figured I should reveal.