[CWG-Stewardship] verification function

Martin Boyle Martin.Boyle at nominet.org.uk
Wed Feb 11 03:31:10 UTC 2015

And I for one am deeply suspicious of including an authorisation process.  It can only be on whether the process has been followed and the proposed changes are accurate:  wouldn’t it be best to confirm with the customer?

My concern is that the authorisation process as is is entirely administrative.  I’d be unhappy with something that kept in place a role that may become a gatekeeper and could slow down a process.  I’d also note that there could be jurisdiction questions associated with this role.

Cheers

Martin