[CWG-Stewardship] verification function

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Feb 11 07:31:04 UTC 2015

I agree with Martin. The rationale for eliminating it is that it is primarily a customer-service supplier relationship and interjecting a third party adds nothing of value, potentially introduces delay or intervention, and is nothing more than a legacy of the USG’s desire to maintain control of the contents of the root zone.