[CWG-Stewardship] Update on the Integrated model.

Donna Austin Donna.Austin at ariservices.com
Thu Feb 19 04:32:50 UTC 2015

Thanks Avri, your response is helpful.

On the use of the word capture: my intent was more aligned with ‘part of the ICANN community’.

Donna

Policy and Industry Affairs Manager

ARI REGISTRY SERVICES
Melbourne | Los Angeles
P  +1 310 890 9655
P  +61 3 9866 3710
E  donna.austin at ariservices.com<mailto:donna.austin at ariservices.com>
W  www.ariservices.com<http://www.ariservices.com/>

Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/ARIservices>

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.