[CWG-Stewardship] Upcoming Meetings

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Fri Feb 20 17:18:53 UTC 2015

All,

Aware of the need to move ahead with discussions and outcomes on substance,
Lise & I propose to manage the two calls per week according to a schedule
where one call contains both administrative / process points and substance
points and the other is focussed primarily on substance points.

In working this way, we believe we will both continue to manage the process
effectively but also move forward on the substantive issues as we all feel
the need to do.

We look forward to working with you in this way.

Thank-you.

Jonathan & Lise