[CWG-Stewardship] A liaison from the Board to CWG

Martin Boyle Martin.Boyle at nominet.org.uk
Fri Feb 20 18:45:17 UTC 2015

Definitely +1 to this idea, Lise.

And in response to Christopher, I heard Strickling refer to ICANN as one of the stakeholders.  I'm not sure about ICANN as regulator and IANA functions operator - regulators don't really run stuff, do they?  It might be a regulator for the gTLD (registry and registrar) operations, but I'd like to understand why you'd think that this also applied to the IANA functions operation.

Thanks

Martin