[CWG-Stewardship] A liaison from the Board to CWG

Donna Austin Donna.Austin at ariservices.com
Fri Feb 20 21:53:37 UTC 2015

Lise

Thanks for the heads up.

While I appreciate it will not be the CWG's decision who will be the liaison, I would note that Suzanne Woolf from the Board has been present on a large number of CWG and RFP3 calls. For continuity I think it would be very helpful if Suzanne could fulfil the role.

Thanks,

Donna

Policy and Industry Affairs Manager

ARI REGISTRY SERVICES
Melbourne | Los Angeles
P  +1 310 890 9655
P  +61 3 9866 3710
E  donna.austin at ariservices.com<mailto:donna.austin at ariservices.com>
W  www.ariservices.com<http://www.ariservices.com/>

Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/ARIservices>

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.