[CWG-Stewardship] Upcoming Meetings

Christopher Wilkinson lists at christopherwilkinson.eu
Fri Feb 20 18:44:10 UTC 2015

Good evening:

I must say that I do not see any reason for CWG spending any more time on "administrative/process" points, at all.
I sat through the conference call yesterday to my very little enlightenment. Sorry to say so.

Browsing through the "Collective Feedback … " document (Thankyou for that - 28 pp.) it would seem to me that the few remaining policy issues have already been identified.

Time to proceed to definitively retain the few options that will be immediately viable and that the ICG is also likely to retain in view of the other proposals that have already been submitted.

Regards

CW