[CWG-Stewardship] Update on the Integrated model.

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 06:08:38 UTC 2015

Hi,

How does this proposal address the few points below:

- ICANN is running IANA properly and should continue to be the operator
- ICANN is purpose built with it's main purpose of centrally operating IANA
for the 3 communities
- The task at hand is to transition IANA stewardship, is the proposal not
doing more than that?
- Based on the response given by Milton, the practical implication of this
proposal seem to imply absolute separation between IANA functions so names
operation is no longer under ICANN oversight. If that is correct are we
still within scope of our task by proposing that?
- What does the proposal intend to address; separability OR separation?

Thanks

Regards
sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.