[CWG-Stewardship] A liaison from the Board to CWG

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Sat Feb 21 14:29:38 UTC 2015

I think ICANN has a stake, and thus agree that it is both a regulator (as an institution) and a stakeholder.
However, since the transition involves ICANN role and power more than any other stakeholder's I think ICANN should have a voice but I object to the chairs apparent decision to privilege them with a liaison.