[CWG-Stewardship] A liaison from the Board to CWG

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sat Feb 21 16:13:53 UTC 2015

Hi,

I do not understand the special power of a liaison, other than to speak
for some other group in a representative manner.  I do not see it giving
them any authority or consensus role in the decsions of CWG.  It seems
to me to be an informational role and not a negotiation role. So
personally I don't mind the addition of a liaison.

Having said that, it does seem that it is controversial enough that
perhaps it does need to be taken back to the chartering organizations
for advice.

avri