[CWG-Stewardship] Update on the Integrated model.

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Sun Feb 22 19:54:20 UTC 2015

Suzanne,

Thanks for this.

The points you make below are interesting to me because they happen to align
with my current understanding on the issue (of IANA accountability AOT ICANN
accountability).

Moreover, it seems to me that dealing with an intransigent IANA here (i.e. a
contractor that does  not do things they *are* supposed to do, or does
things they are *not* supposed to do) is the point where an Independent
Appeals Process may be relevant. And this (the conditions for when an IAP
may be relevant) represents to me a good example of the type of focused
issue of what I had envisaged a design team might be able to work on.

Jonathan