[CWG-Stewardship] Call for suggestions to design teams

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 21:22:54 UTC 2015

Andrew/Donna:

I'm not quite sure what you mean by a "starting point."  Clearly, none of
the topics mentioned is completely off topic (with the possible exception
of .int and .arpa).  On the other hand, I recall a number of concerns
raised on the last call about how the topics were carved up on this initial
list (which I believe was only intended to be a rough draft).

Do you think that any (or all) of these groups is/are well scoped and
specified to the point where a team could begin work and return a
deliverable back to the CWG in 1-2 weeks?

I tend to think they need some re-scoping and clarification before they are
ready for action, and I believe that was the decision made on Friday's call
-- hence the call for suggestions.

Greg

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 3:35 PM, Donna Austin <Donna.Austin at ariservices.com>
wrote:

> I agree Andrew, I think it would be useful to use Bernie's list as the
> starting point.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Donna
>
> DONNA AUSTIN
> Policy and Industry Affairs Manager
>
> ARI REGISTRY SERVICES
> Melbourne | Los Angeles
> P  +1 310 890 9655
> P  +61 3 9866 3710
> E  donna.austin at ariservices.com
> W  www.ariservices.com
>
> Follow us on Twitter
>
> The information contained in this communication is intended for the named
> recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally
> privileged and confidential information and if you are not an intended
> recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance
> on it. If you have received this communication in error, please delete all
> copies from your system and notify us immediately.

*Gregory S. Shatan **ï* *Abelman Frayne & Schwab*

*Partner* *| IP | Technology | Media | Internet*

*666 Third Avenue | New York, NY 10017-5621*

*Direct*  212-885-9253 *| **Main* 212-949-9022

*Fax*  212-949-9190 *|* *Cell *917-816-6428

*gsshatan at lawabel.com <gsshatan at lawabel.com>*

*ICANN-related: gregshatanipc at gmail.com <gregshatanipc at gmail.com>*

*www.lawabel.com <http://www.lawabel.com/>*