[CWG-Stewardship] ICANN Board as "regulator"

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sun Feb 22 22:23:30 UTC 2015

hi,

I think you are pretty much right about it being unsolved.
Every time we get close to those issue we shy away from them.

We have talked a little about using a certified auditor firm to
duplicate the task.
We have talked about not needing anyone to do that task.
And a few opinion points in between.
At one point we had a suggestion that the/a staffer of Contract Co could
do it it, but it was at that point that we realized that Contract  Co
was growing in functionality

Perhaps it deserves a design team of its own.

avri